Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ohmy How things have changed

I stumbled upon an old blog- only after searching for someone else's old blog. I need to write. I need to let a stream of consciousness out of my head and onto paper screen. I would write on paper in a really beautiful journal and special colorful pens, if i wasn't terrified that it would be found. By who? I don't know, the fear lingers.  Its been 6 year since I last wrote, at least in this specific blog. I have since graduated college - it took a few years but its done. I have also recently moved out into a perfect apartment with my boyfriend. I also work- but why waste brain power on that.

I miss being creative, I miss thinking and acting (out). However, I am older now and probably a little bit smarter, and just aware of my own limitation and mortality.

No comments: